- A secure job right by the sea
- A year-round, permanent employment contract
- Punctual salary payment and extensive social benefits in accordance with the company pay scale
- 5-day working week with detailed time recording
- An extensive training and further education programme for personal and professional development
- Use of the catering facilities and the NEPTUNS SPA at attractive employee conditions as well as other benefits at DSR Hotel Holding hotels
Delicious cakes and sweet treats are created for our guests every day in our small, in-house patisserie and confectionery. Fine chocolates are made by hand, as are mighty Christmas stollen. Want to learn how it's done? We'll show you!
During your training, you will go through all the production stages in our patisserie. Above all, you will learn
- prepare cakes, pastries, petit fours and much more.
- Carrying out preparation and follow-up tasks
- Planning and calculating the use of goods
- the proper storage of food
- Proper hygiene in the workplace, cleaning the machines
Training starts regularly on 1 August, with the standard training period being 3 years. The vocational school is located in Torgelow. There is a dormitory here and we provide a subsidy for travelling costs. 2 weeks of theory alternate with 4 weeks of practical training. The working hours during the practical phases are 8 hours/day plus breaks 5 days a week. We are also there for our guests at weekends and on public holidays.
If they perform well, we take on our trainees as skilled workers.
- A good secondary school leaving certificate or A-levels
- You are a real team player and have a talent for organisation
- A friendly, open and polite demeanour is a matter of course for you
- You are creative, diligent and conscientious
- You have design skills and a certain dexterity