We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Become part of our team during your training as a pool attendant (m/f/d) and help us create the unique ambience at the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Qualified training in a certified training company
- Collectively agreed training allowance that increases with each year of training (1st year of training €830 gross, 2nd year of training €930 gross, 3rd year of training €1,130 gross)
- Good chances of being taken on after the apprenticeship
- Digital learning tool for further training and report booklet maintenance
- Additional days off for exams
- Exchange programme across all brands in the Group
- Various in-house trainee events
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel NEPTUN and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You will supervise the swimming pool and sauna and ensure that they run smoothly. This also includes checking the water quality as well as the care and maintenance of the pool equipment.
- Need a new towel or a plaster or even first aid in an emergency? No problem for you. You enjoy being a host and making sure that our guests are safe and relaxed.
- You regularly take a look in our showers and changing rooms: They should be tidy and clean.
- Are you just as enthusiastic about sauna infusions as we are? Perfect! With our changing infusion programme, there's never a dull moment.
- There should also be plenty of fun and entertainment. You will also be responsible for organising and running events and aqua fitness courses.
- A school-leaving certificate - whether secondary school leaving certificate, intermediate school-leaving certificate or A-levels is not important to us
- You enjoy sport and exercise and swimming is your passion
- Technical understanding and manual dexterity
- Bronze or silver swimming badge required
- Lifeguard badge and first aid course desirable, but can also be done during training
- You support your colleagues and show full commitment
- Enjoy working with people
- German language skills at least B2
Mrs Alena Neubauer
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796