- A secure job right by the sea
- A year-round, permanent employment contract
- Punctual salary payment and extensive social benefits in accordance with the company pay scale
- 5-day working week with detailed time recording
- An extensive training and further education programme for personal and professional development
- Use of the catering facilities and the NEPTUNS SPA at attractive employee conditions as well as other benefits at DSR Hotel Holding hotels
In the 2,400 m² NEPTUN SPA, everything revolves around the balance of movement and relaxation. As a certified thalassotherapy centre, the sea is at the heart of our wellness offer. Who doesn't dream of a workplace like this? Realise your dream and become a sports and fitness specialist with us. We look forward to meeting you!
During the 3 years of training, you will work in all areas of the NEPTUN SPA, in particular
- Administration and management: Here you will learn how courses are booked and invoiced and how receipts are properly documented; you will also carry out regular inventories
- Guest counselling: You will provide information on courses, equipment and wellness offers at the SPA reception desk
- Training: You will learn how to run your own sports courses competently and also qualify as a recognised AQUA Fitness Trainer
Training starts regularly on 1 August, with the standard training period being 3 years. The vocational school takes place in Rostock-Schmarl, with 2 days of theory alternating with 3 days of practical training. The working hours during the practical phases are 8 hours per day plus breaks. We are also available for our guests at weekends and on public holidays.
If they perform well, we take on our trainees as skilled workers.
- a good to very good secondary school leaving certificate or A-levels
- Reliability, honesty and punctuality
- a friendly, open and polite demeanour is a matter of course for you
- you have a basic interest in the topics of sport and health