The HENRI Berlin is located in Berlin, directly on the Ku'damm, with 72 studios and 9 flats. Reception and bar are one here, meetings are held in the gents. And just like at home, everyone can help themselves in the hotel kitchen and lounge - from breakfast to the legendary evening snack.
HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home away from home - not only for our guests, but also for our employees. Do you want to support our small, but excellent team? Apply now as Deputy Hotel Manager (m/f/d) at HENRI Berlin.
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI is looking for the long term: That's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI loves free time: 5-day week with detailed time recording
- HENRI pays fairly: Payment according to collective agreement including Christmas and holiday pay as well as bonuses for night work
- HENRI loves travelling: That's why there are travel discounts for family members and friends at all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI plans ahead: with the company pension scheme, he is already thinking about tomorrow
- Health is important to HENRI: That's why there is free company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind us offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: Recommendations are rewarded
- HENRI likes to shop: With its Bonago Card at over 200 premium partners and Corporate Benefits with the best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- HENRI likes to celebrate: Team events with fun, frolics and frolics to look forward to
As Deputy Hotel Manager (m/f/d), you know the work at reception and the processes in reservations like the back of your hand. As a deputy for the Hotel Manager, you will take on additional management tasks and administrative activities. You love the contact with our guests and ensure the entire quality management. You are the contact person for the hotel team and empower everyone with your positive team spirit.
- Guidance of the hotel team incl. processing reservations
- Looking after and advising guests
- Supporting and representing the hotel management in operational and administrative areas, including personnel management and creating duty rosters for all employees
- Ensuring quality standards throughout the hotel
- Close dialogue with our revenue team
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You love your city, your neighbourhood, your HENRI.
You just as much as HENRI. Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
... A PROFESSIONAL.
First experience in the hotel industry, good German language skills and reliability are a matter of course for you - as well as enjoying your job and thinking outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Metropolitan House Berlin