We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Join our team as a part-time Night Auditor (m/f/d) and help us create the unique ambience in the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday pay
- Willingness to pay above the collective agreement depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You take care of check-in and check-out during the night.
- You prepare arrivals for the following day.
- You prepare the daily accounts using the Protel hotel programme.
- You will manage the resort cash register and check the cash transactions with the corresponding closing of the main cash register for the day.
- You are responsible for security at night and carry out security rounds.
- You prepare the daily reports and distribute them to the respective departments.
- You will support the reception team during the day shift if required.
- Completed training as a hotel manager or comparable qualification as well as initial professional experience in the field
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- Communication and teamwork skills
- A sincere guest and service orientation
Mrs Anja Friedel
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796