We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Become part of our team as a pâtissier (m/f/d) and help us create the unique ambience in the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday pay
- Willingness to pay above the collective agreement depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You will prepare high-quality desserts (desserts, cakes, tarts, pastries, ice creams, chocolates) for the à la carte menu and buffets.
- You prepare à la minute savoury snacks for our guests at the marketplace bar and vitality bar.
- You enjoy incorporating trends and ideas into the development of new desserts.
- You ensure the quality standard according to the A-ROSA specifications.
- If required, you will support the main kitchen team with buffet preparation or events.
- Completed training as a chef (m/f/d) or confectioner (m/f/d)
- Enthusiasm for modern, innovative cuisine and enjoy developing new trends and ideas
- a pronounced awareness of quality
- an independent and responsible way of working
- Communication and teamwork skills
- a sincere guest and service orientation
Mrs Anja Friedel
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796