Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and committed individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to giving our guests unforgettable moments while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team as a Sports and Fitness Clerk (m/f/d) on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany.
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- As a wellness expert, you will advise and look after our guests professionally in the selection of SPA-ROSA offers.
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of the exclusive training rooms.
- You inspire our guests with enthusiasm for the offers from the SPA and fitness area and actively offer them.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times.
- Completed training as a sports and fitness manager (m/f/d) and/or relevant professional experience
- Ideally, additional training in fitness/physiotherapy or the willingness to complete such training
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- A responsible way of working
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Communication and teamwork skills
- A high level of initiative and sales talent
Mr Annas Karnath
Personal & Training
25992 List on Sylt
+49 4651 96 750 783