We don't just want to fulfil expectations, we want to exceed them. And we do this warmly and competently - every day anew. After all, our guests come to the resorts to experience a unique time-out. In addition to the unique landscape and wide range of offers, it is above all our employees who ensure that body and soul can really recharge their batteries. Because they are the hosts, the soul of our hotels. It is precisely these personalities that we are looking for to strengthen the large A-ROSA team.
A-ROSA - Really mine.
If you want to reach your destination successfully, you need a signpost. For us, this signpost is a set of behavioural principles that govern our daily interactions in our company. They are our promise to each other, to our guests and to everyone who works with A-ROSA. Every A-ROSA employee is committed to these principles and implements them with passion. Through trust, transparency and professionalism, they empower their teams to achieve great results.
Would you like to help shape and develop the company and the A-ROSA brand? Then apply now!
- An annual contract
- A 5-day week
- A secure job in a modern company with a wide range of tasks
- Intensive collaboration in an open-minded and technically first-class team
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Use of the resort's own sports facilities and other attractive offers
- Attractive conditions for holidays and leisure time in the affiliated hotels and resorts of the group of companies
- Childcare if required at short notice
- Free, well-equipped accommodation and free meals
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement with a willingness to overpay
- You ensure a smooth service.
- You look after our guests individually and are available as a contact person.
- You prepare the mise-en-place.
- You record sales in the Matrix cash register system.
- You inspire our guests for the products of the house and actively offer them.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to our guests at all times.
- Completed training in the hotel or restaurant industry and preferably 1 year of professional experience
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- Organisational and presentation skills
- A high level of initiative and sales talent
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Communication and teamwork skills
Have you been looking for exactly that? Then you can apply directly online!
Ried Kaps 7