In the centre of the Hanseatic city, not far from the main railway station, the HENRI Hamburg with its 65 studios is located in a 50s/60s office building. Reception and bar are one here, as is HENRI's compact spa & gym. And just like at home, everyone can help themselves in the hotel kitchen and lounge - from breakfast to the legendary evening meal.
HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home away from home - not only for our guests, but also for our employees. Would you like to join our small but mighty team? Apply now as a night shift employee (m/f/d).
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI is looking for the long term: that's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI loves free time: 5-day week with detailed time recording, there is hardly any overtime and if there is, then with compensation
- HENRI wants you to come to work relaxed: That's why he gives you an allowance for your local transport ticket
- HENRI loves travelling: that's why there are travel discounts for his family members and friends at all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and he has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI plans ahead: with the company pension scheme, he is already thinking about tomorrow
- Health is important to HENRI: That's why there is free company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind us offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: Recommendations are rewarded
- HENRI likes to shop: With its Bonago Card at over 200 premium partners
- HENRI likes to celebrate: Team events with fun, frolics and frolics to look forward to
The Night Manager (m/f/d) has often turned night into day ... He is not afraid of the dark, nor of being the sole host until his colleagues come in again in the morning. With coolness and professionalism, the nighty handles the usual reception tasks and brings the end of the day to a close. As the point of contact for sleepwalkers and late arrivals, he hands out hot milk, kind words or even a cocktail - because even at night it's important to make guests feel like they're at home with good friends.
In other words:
- Correspondence & taking reservations
- Guest service
- Serving and mixing drinks
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You love your city, your neighbourhood, your HENRI.
You just as much as HENRI.
Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
Some experience in the hotel industry is an advantage. Good German language skills and reliability are a matter of course for you - as well as enjoying your job and thinking outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
You are not a night owl, but a lark and would prefer to work during the day? Then apply to us as a receptionist (m/f/d) .
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Hotel Hamburg Downtown