Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and dedicated individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to creating unforgettable moments for our guests while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team as Commis de Bar / Bartender (m/f/d) on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany.
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- You ensure a friendly and unobtrusive service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the bar counter and at the tables, including wine and food service.
- You prepare the mise-en-place at the bar and at the tables.
- You advise our guests on the selection of drinks and food, taking into account guest needs and guest satisfaction.
- You serve drinks and prepare drink and coffee specialities.
- You continuously monitor the bar area (front and back) and occupied tables with regard to cleanliness and reorder requests.
- You carry out the cigar service at the table.
- You support the organisation of banquet events in the bar area.
- You inspire our guests for the products of the house and actively offer them.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times
- Professional experience in upscale catering
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- A high level of initiative and sales talent
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of English
Mr Annas Karnath
Personal & Training
+49 (0) 465 196 750 783