We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Become part of our team as a chef (m/f/d) and help us create the unique ambience in the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Starter bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employment of at least eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You will work either in our conservatory restaurant with buffet or in our à la carte restaurant CARLS.
- Here you will prepare high-quality dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner at our front cooking stations.
- You share our enthusiasm for our culinary concept, based on health, sustainability and regionality.
- You incorporate trends and ideas into the development of new dishes.
- You ensure the A-ROSA quality standards.
- Completed training as a chef (m/f/d) or initial work experience
- Enthusiasm for modern, sustainable and health-conscious cuisine
- Enjoy developing new trends and ideas and have a strong awareness of quality
- An independent and responsible way of working
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
Mrs Anja Friedel
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796