Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and dedicated individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to creating unforgettable moments for our guests while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team as an Event Coordinator (m/f/d) on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany.
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- Coordination and planning of events such as conferences, seminars, meetings, incentives, gala dinners, family celebrations and weddings.
- You will be in direct contact with customers and guests before, during and after the event.
- You will draw up offers and contracts, implement customer and guest requests in close cooperation with the operational departments and always keep an eye on the optimal utilisation of the premises.
- You will be the on-site contact person for our customers and guests and actively participate in operations.
- You are responsible for correct accounting after the event
- Completed training in the hotel industry or in the event sector as well as initial work experience
- Organisational talent and convincing creativity and flexibility in your work
- A positive charisma, can sell charmingly and never lose sight of customer and guest wishes
- Solid user knowledge of the usual Office applications and ideally have already worked with hotel management software such as PROTEL
- Openness and strong communication skills and enjoy working with other people
Mr Annas Karnath
Personal & Training
+49 (0) 465 196 750 783