Our 5-star Hotel Louis C. Jacob is a real piece of Hamburg, located on the Elbchaussee. For 230 years, the Jacob has stood for joie de vivre, enjoyment and socialising. We preserve this special attitude to life and adapt it to today's needs. To do this, we need personalities who enjoy inspiring our guests with unforgettable and unique experiences.
For us, being a host is not a profession but a vocation. We are warm, traditional, authentic and always guest-centred. If your image of hospitality matches ours and you are also a good team player, we look forward to receiving your application for an apprenticeship as a hotel specialist (m/f/d).
- Qualified training in a certified training company
- Good chances of being taken on after the apprenticeship
- Your free time is important to us: 5-day week with detailed time recording
- Discounted job ticket for public transport with employer subsidy
- Holiday discounts for you, your family and friends at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel NEPTUN and other partners
- Think about your tomorrow today - with our company pension scheme
- Stay up to date with our internal training and further education programme
- You recommend us to others and we reward you for it
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers for you at over 200 premium partners
- Corporate Benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Those who work together can also celebrate together - we look forward to our team events with you
- Your daily well-being is catered for in our staff restaurant
- Accommodation in one of our employee flats if required
Are you looking for a job with variety? Do you like to be on the move and do you like it when things are turbulent around you? Would you like to deal with people in your job? Do you want your professional career to take you abroad? Then you've come to the right place! With this 3-year training programme in the following areas, you will lay the foundations for a successful career in the hotel industry:
- Hotel reception
- Guest service
- Event planning
- and much more.
- a well-groomed appearance and good manners
- a positive charisma
- no problem working at weekends or on public holidays
- good communication and teamwork skills