In the heart of the 7th district, not far from the trendy Museumsquartier and Spittelberg, HENRI Vienna is located in a former residential building. Classic bourgeois living culture and Viennese modernity meet here - combined with the typical HENRI wink. Reception and bar are one here. And just like at home, everyone can help themselves to breakfast in the hotel kitchen and lounge.
HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home away from home - not only for our guests, but also for our employees. Would you like to join our small but excellent team? Apply now as a part-time kitchen & breakfast service assistant (m/f/d).
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI is looking for the long term: That's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI loves free time: 5-day week with detailed time recording
- HENRI loves travelling: That's why there are travel discounts for family members and friends to all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind it offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: Recommendations are rewarded
- HENRI likes to shop: Corporate Benefits offers the best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- HENRI likes to party: you can look forward to team events with fun, frolics and frolics
According to the collective agreement, a minimum gross salary of € 1860 per month (full-time basis) is provided for this position and corresponding qualifications - within the framework of 20 hours per week.
The first thing in the morning is coffee. Or bacon, scrambled eggs, muesli .... Whatever the case, the service staff have everything under control. From looking over the buffet to serving the guests - despite the early hour. Even small preparation jobs in the kitchen are not an issue and, on top of that, there is always time for a stimulating chat with the guests. Because at HENRI, all hosts are like good friends at home. And yes, service at HENRI really does refer exclusively to breakfast.
In other words:
- Looking after guests
- Buffet and table service
- Preparation and cooking of breakfast dishes
- Working hours five days a week from 06:30 to 12:30
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You love your city, your neighbourhood, your HENRI.
You just as much as HENRI. Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
First experience in the hotel industry or simply a passionate career changer. It's easy for you to enjoy your job and to think outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Hotel Vienna Seventh District