HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home for the moment - a retreat in the hustle and bustle of the big city or in the heart of nature, where you can leave everything behind. With individual style and an authentic look, we are at home in selected metropolises and holiday regions.
In early summer 2024, we will open our new HENRI Country House Kitzbühel in the most legendary sports town in the Alps in Tyrol. Centrally located, not far from the train station and within walking distance of the pedestrian zone and the Hornbahn cable car, a refuge for individual travellers of all generations is being created here. We are looking for you as a Reception Team Leader (m/f/d) for our new hotel.
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI is looking for long-term employees: that's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI pays fairly: it remunerates according to the collective agreement - depending on qualifications, payment above the collective agreement is possible
- HENRI is happy to pay you a 13th + 14th monthly salary
- HENRI loves free time: 5-day week with 40 hours and detailed time recording
- HENRI loves travelling: therefore there are travel discounts for family members and friends to all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind it offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: Recommendations are rewarded
- HENRI likes to shop: Corporate Benefits offers the best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- HENRI likes to party: Team events with fun, frolics and frolics to look forward to
- HENRI takes care of your well-being: employee catering is provided
The Reception Supervisor (m/f/d) knows the work at reception and the processes in reservations like the back of his hand and is able to pass this on to his colleagues. He knows how to get others on board and no complaint upsets him. Sometimes he revolutionises the reception desk and sometimes he entertains the guests with a mischievous grin and a twinkle in his eye with a relaxed chat over dinner - in any case, he is always at the start with motivation and organisational talent.
In other words, the tasks are:
- Guiding the reception team and assisting with all FO matters
- Looking after and advising guests
- Processing reservations and optimising sales management
- Bar work according to the HENRI concept
- Management of the hotel cash register, accounts and accounts receivable
- Close cooperation with housekeeping
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You are passionate about your region, your HENRI.
You as much as HENRI. Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
... A PROFESSIONAL.
Experience at hotel reception, good German language skills and reliability are a matter of course for you - as well as enjoying your job and thinking outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Country House Kitzbühel