In the centre of the Hanseatic city, not far from the main railway station, the HENRI Hamburg with its 65 studios is located in a 50s/60s office building. Reception and bar are one here, as is HENRI's compact spa & gym. And just like at home, everyone can help themselves in the hotel kitchen and lounge - from breakfast to the legendary evening meal.
HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home away from home - not only for our guests, but also for our employees. Would you like to join our small but mighty team? Apply now as a receptionist (m/f/d).
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI pays a starter bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employment of at least eight months)
- HENRI is looking for the long term: That's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI loves free time: 5-day week with detailed time recording
- HENRI wants you to come to work relaxed: That's why it gives you an allowance for your local transport ticket
- HENRI pays fairly: payment according to collective agreement including Christmas and holiday pay as well as bonuses for night work
- HENRI loves travelling: That's why there are travel discounts for family members and friends at all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI plans ahead: with the company pension scheme, he is already thinking about tomorrow
- Health is important to HENRI: That's why there is free company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind us offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: referrals are rewarded with a bonus of up to €1,000
- HENRI likes to shop: with its Bonago Card at over 200 premium partners and Corporate Benefits with the best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- HENRI likes to party: you can look forward to team events with fun, frolics and frolics
From the first eye contact to the goodbye, the receptionist (m/f/d) has the guests firmly wrapped around his finger. Personal service is key! Check-in, check-out, accepting reservations, correspondence or having a chat with guests are just as much a part of their job as mixing the occasional cocktail, because the bar and reception are very close together at HENRI.
In other words:
- looking after guests
- Serving and mixing drinks
- Deputising for the reservations department in your absence
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You love your city, your neighbourhood, your HENRI.
You just as much as HENRI. Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
Hotel reception experience is an advantage. Good German language skills and reliability are a matter of course for you - as well as enjoying your job and thinking outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
Are you a night owl and prefer to turn night into day? Then apply to us as a Night Manager (m/f/d).
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Hotel Hamburg Downtown