SPA Receptionist (m/f/d)
Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and dedicated individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to giving our guests unforgettable moments while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team as a SPA Receptionist (m/f/d) on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany.
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- As a wellbeing expert, you advise guests professionally on the selection of spa and fitness programmes.
- You coordinate and plan appointments efficiently for the masseurs, therapists, beauty specialists and fitness trainers.
- You take change requests from guests regarding treatments that have already been booked.
- You will work closely with all employees in the spa area.
- You inspire our guests for the care products of our depot partners as well as for the offers from the SPA and fitness area and actively offer them.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times.
- Completed training in the hotel or service sector or relevant professional experience
- Ideally further training in the field of wellness, cosmetics or massage, e.g. wellness counsellor
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- A competent and warm demeanour
- A responsible way of working
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Communication and teamwork skills
- High level of initiative and sales talent
- Good knowledge of English
Do not hesitate
Your career contact
Do you have individual questions that you couldn't find answers to in the FAQs? Our contact persons will be happy to help you.