Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and committed individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to giving our guests unforgettable moments while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany as a swimming and sauna area employee / lifeguard (m/f/d).
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- You supervise the pool and ensure that it runs smoothly.
- You ensure safety at the edge of the pool. With you, our guests feel safe and can enjoy a relaxing swim.
- You also keep an eye on the sauna and carry out infusions.
- You always keep an eye on the water values and the pool and sauna temperatures.
- You carry out the daily water gymnastics for the guests.
- You actively respond to guests' wishes and needs and advise our guests on their choice of SPA-ROSA offers.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times.
- You are a water lover by nature and have turned your passion into a profession
- You may already have professional experience in pool supervision
- Training as a pool attendant (m/f/d), sports and fitness manager (m/f/d) or similar training would be an advantage
- A bronze lifeguard badge or the willingness to do this when you start working with us (at our expense)
- An existing first aider badge is an advantage, but you can also do this with us
- You have a positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to our guests and your colleagues
- You are a team player and support your colleagues
- You have a good command of English
Mr Annas Karnath
Personal & Training
25992 List on Sylt
+49 4651 96 750 783