We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Become part of our team as a wellness masseur (m/f/d) and join us in creating the unique ambience in the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday pay
- Willingness to pay above the collective agreement depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You will perform classic massages based on the A-ROSA concept using the products of our depot partners Rituals, Vinoble and Voya.
- As a wellbeing expert, you will advise and look after our guests professionally in the selection of SPA-ROSA offers.
- You schedule the wellness treatments for the guests.
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of the exclusive treatment rooms.
- You inspire our guests for the care products of our depot partners as well as for the offers from the SPA and fitness area and actively offer them.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times.
- Completed training as a physiotherapist or masseur and/or relevant professional experience.
- Possibly additional training, such as in hot stone massage and/or fascia massage.
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues.
- A competent and warm demeanour.
- A responsible way of working.
- A sincere guest and service orientation.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- A high level of initiative and sales talent.
Mrs Anja Friedel
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796