We don't just want to fulfil expectations, we want to exceed them. And we do this warmly and competently - every day anew. After all, our guests come to the resorts to experience a unique time-out. In addition to the unique landscape and wide range of offers, it is above all our employees who ensure that body and soul can really recharge their batteries. Because they are the hosts, the soul of our hotels.
A-ROSA - Really mine.
If you want to reach your destination successfully, you need a signpost. For us, this guide is a set of principles of behaviour that govern our daily interactions within our company. They are our promise to each other, to our guests and to everyone who works with A-ROSA. Every A-ROSA employee is committed to these principles and implements them with passion. Through trust, transparency and professionalism, they empower their teams to achieve great results.
Would you like to get to know the company and the A-ROSA brand? Then apply now for an apprenticeship with us!
- A secure job in a modern company with a wide range of tasks
- Intensive collaboration in an open-minded and technically first-class team
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Use of the resort's own sports facilities and other attractive offers
- Attractive conditions for holidays and leisure time in the affiliated hotels and resorts of the group of companies
- Childcare if required at short notice
- Free, well-equipped accommodation and free meals
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement
- Apprenticeship with Matura
Book - check in - check out - discover the organisational and logistical connections of a holiday without giving up being a host.
- A good school-leaving certificate and/or initial experience in the hotel or catering industry through internships and/or holiday jobs
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- A high level of initiative and ambition
- Willingness to work at weekends and on public holidays
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of English
Have you been looking for exactly that? Then you can apply directly online!
Ried Kaps 7
+43 5356 65660 843