Welcome to A-ROSA Sylt, where team spirit, excellence and a passion for hospitality are at home! We are looking for motivated, talented and dedicated individuals who want to enrich our team and contribute to creating unforgettable moments for our guests while driving our sustainability goals forward. Join us on our journey to #worknewways and become part of our team as a banquet employee (m/f/d) on one of the most beautiful islands in Germany.
- Island bonus of up to €1,000 (gross, for full-time employees and a minimum employment period of eight months)
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday bonus
- Willingness to pay above the collectively agreed rate depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- Provision of affordable, modern and well-equipped accommodation
- You will support the service team at various internal and external events (e.g. conferences, family celebrations, company events).
- You will take care of the preparation and follow-up of the rooms, from setting up the tables and chairs and providing conference equipment and technology to setting the tables and setting up/dismantling buffets.
- You prepare the mise-en-place for events and keep an eye on the cleanliness and tidiness of the banquet storage area.
- You are the contact person and host for the organisers on site and the participating guests.
- Ideally professional experience in the catering industry
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to your guests and colleagues
- Communication and teamwork skills
Mr Annas Karnath
Personal & Training
+49 (0) 465 196 750 783