We don't just want to fulfil expectations, we want to exceed them. And we do this warmly and competently - every day anew. After all, our guests come to the resorts to experience a unique time-out. In addition to the unique landscape and wide range of offers, it is above all our employees who ensure that body and soul can really recharge their batteries. Because they are the hosts, the soul of our hotels. It is precisely these personalities that we are looking for to strengthen the large A-ROSA team.
A-ROSA - Really mine.
If you want to reach your destination successfully, you need a signpost. For us, this signpost is a set of behavioural principles that govern our daily interactions in our company. They are our promise to each other, to our guests and to everyone who works with A-ROSA. Every A-ROSA employee is committed to these principles and implements them with passion. Through trust, transparency and professionalism, they empower their teams to achieve great results.
Would you like to help shape and develop the company and the A-ROSA brand? Then apply now!
- An annual contract
- A 5-day week
- A secure job in a modern company with a wide range of tasks
- Intensive collaboration in an open-minded and technically first-class team
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Use of the resort's own sports facilities and other attractive offers
- Attractive conditions for holidays and leisure time in the affiliated hotels and resorts of the group of companies
- Childcare if required at short notice
- Free, well-equipped accommodation and free meals
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement with a willingness to overpay
- Repair and maintenance of electrical devices and machines as well as compliance with safety regulations
- Ensuring that all installations in the A-ROSA Resort function properly and correctly
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of buildings and furniture
- Ensuring the effective planning of preventive maintenance measures
- Ensuring that maintenance work is carried out promptly and correctly
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in the entire work area (occupational safety and statutory guidelines)
- Setting up event technology and ensuring the technical function
- Compliance with guidelines in the work area (occupational safety, fire protection, hygiene and other legally prescribed guidelines)
- Responsibility for the professional handling, care and cleaning of all equipment and operational aids used
- Cost-conscious use and timely ordering of all materials used
- Acting responsibly in accordance with the company's objectives and the A-ROSA corporate philosophy
- Informing superiors of incidents that affect their own work area
- Co-operation with other departments
- Supporting the winter service/snow clearance
- Assisting with the maintenance and cleaning of outdoor facilities as required
- Objects: Hotel, Steakhouse Kaps, 2 staff houses
- Completed training as an electrician and relevant work experience
- A B driving licence
- Very good written and spoken German, basic knowledge of English
- Technical interest and manual skills in the specialist areas of heating, air conditioning and sanitation (swimming pool technology)
- High level of initiative and independent working style
- Willingness to work alternating shifts
- Communication and teamwork skills
- A sincere guest and service orientation
Have you been looking for exactly that? Then you can apply directly online!
Ried Kaps 7
+43 5356 65660 843