We are looking for dedicated hosts for our A-ROSA Travemünde who share our passion for outstanding service and want to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday moments. Right on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast, you will not only find career opportunities, but also the chance to actively contribute to our goal: To protect the world around us and offer first-class hospitality at the same time. Become part of our team as a receptionist (m/f/d) and help us create the unique ambience in the Baltic seaside resort of Travemünde, Lübeck's most beautiful daughter. #worknewways
- Permanent employment contract
- Payment according to collective agreement incl. Christmas and holiday pay
- Willingness to pay above the collective agreement depending on qualifications
- Flexible working time model, tailored to your life situation
- Travel discounts at all aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, HENRI Hotels and the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and other partners
- Discounts on F&B and SPA services in all branches
- Member of the Diversity Charter
- voiio platform for personal well-being
- Company pension scheme via R+V Versicherung
- Company supplementary health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- Internal training and further education opportunities
- Development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Italy
- Referral programme with up to €1,000 gross bonus per referral
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers from over 200 premium partners
- Corporate benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing
- Canteen for employees with provision of up to three meals a day
- You are responsible for the cordial and professional check-in and check-out of guests.
- You take reservations on site.
- You take care of all enquiries and requests from our guests.
- You will take on the tasks of the Night Audit, such as the daily closing, the main cash register and security rounds.
- You will take on other administrative tasks at reception.
- You will help guests with their luggage and cars if required and familiarise them with the room facilities.
- You actively offer the hotel's services and products.
- You convey the A-ROSA holiday feeling to guests at all times.
- Completed training in the catering or commercial sector and initial work experience
- A valid class B driving licence
- Confidence in IT applications, ideally in the hotel software "Protel"
- A competent and cordial demeanour
- A positive charisma and enthusiasm that you can convey to guests and your team
- Communication and teamwork skills
- A sincere guest and service orientation
- Good written and spoken English skills
Mrs Anja Friedel
+49 (0) 4502 3070 796