In the heart of the 7th district, not far from the trendy Museumsquartier and Spittelberg, HENRI Vienna is located in a former residential building. Classic bourgeois living culture and Viennese modernity meet here - combined with the typical HENRI wink. Reception and bar are one here. And just like at home, everyone can help themselves to breakfast in the hotel kitchen and lounge.
HENRI Hotels are urban boutique hotels with that certain something: genuine hospitality meets retro chic. A home away from home - not only for our guests, but also for our employees. Would you like to join our small but cosy team in Vienna? Apply now as a full-time receptionist (m/f/d).
FROM HENRI FOR YOU
- HENRI is looking for the long term: that's why there is a permanent employment contract
- HENRI loves time off: 5-day week with detailed time recording, there is hardly any overtime and if there is, then with compensation
- HENRI likes travelling: That's why there are travel discounts for his family members and friends at all HENRI Hotels, aja Resorts, A-ROSA Resorts, Hotel Louis C. Jacob, Hotel Neptun and he has agreed discounts with other partners
- HENRI provides training: The internal training and further education programme CAMPUS has the right training courses for everyone
- HENRI continues to develop: A strong family behind us offers further development opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- HENRI looks forward to making new friends: referrals are rewarded
- HENRI likes to celebrate: you can look forward to team events with fun, frolics and frolics
According to the collective agreement, a minimum gross salary of € 2015 per month (full-time basis) is provided for this position and corresponding qualifications; depending on experience and expertise, HENRI is happy to pay above the standard rate. Early, late and night shifts are possible.
From the first eye contact to the goodbye, the receptionist has the guests firmly wrapped around his finger. Personal service is key! Check-in, check-out, taking reservations, correspondence or having a chat with guests are just as much a part of his job as mixing the occasional cocktail, because the bar and reception are very close together at HENRI.
In other words:
- Correspondence & taking reservations
- Guest service
- Serving and mixing drinks
Host with enthusiasm. Cosmopolitan, relaxed, empathetic, easy-going.
True to style, original. You like to use your own head to help shape things.
In your heart. You love your city, your neighbourhood, your HENRI.
You just as much as HENRI. Conventions? Heard it before, but for us with a wink.
First experience in the hotel industry at the hotel reception and good German language skills are an advantage. It's easy for you to enjoy your job and to think outside the box. If you take HENRI to your heart, you can grow with HENRI, whether young or old.
No shyness. Write to us! Tell us what you have done professionally so far and what experience you have.
APPLICATION? AS SIMPLE AS HENRI! CV + love letter, selfie, video ... Whatever you like - send it to us! Tell us who you are and what you can do.
Your contact person: Henri
HENRI Hotel Vienna Seventh District