Our Jacobs Bar is more than just a hotel bar. Our bar team is also responsible for the lounge and is passionate about creating unforgettable Jacobs moments. Here we serve not only fine drinks, but also the traditional afternoon tea and the legendary Jacobs Torte. In good weather, the function room is extended to the legendary lime tree terrace. We serve lunch, coffee and cake, ice cream specialities, fine drinks and dinner under the shady greenery of the lime trees.
Confucius: Choose a profession you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- An open-ended employment contract: We want you to feel comfortable in the long term
- Your free time is important to us: 5-day week with detailed time recording
- Discounted job ticket for public transport with employer subsidy
- You, your family and friends travel at a discount to all A-ROSA Resorts, aja Resorts, HENRI Hotels, the Hotel Louis C. Jacob, the Hotel NEPTUN and other partners
- We are already thinking about your tomorrow - with our company pension scheme
- Your well-being is important to us, which is why we offer free supplementary company health insurance for dentures and glasses/contact lenses
- We provide training - our internal training and further education programme offers a wide range of training courses for everyone
- Do you want to change? We offer development opportunities within the group of companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Working with friends - we reward you for recommending us as an employer
- Bonago Card - shopping vouchers for you at over 200 premium partners
- Corporate Benefits - best discounts on high-quality offers from more than 1,500 providers
- You implement the Louis C. Jacob bar concept in our hotel and, together with our central F&B department, give free rein to your own creative ideas for a high-quality bar concept.
- You are a passionate host and run your own station.
- Advising our guests and taking their orders
- Coordinating processes to ensure smooth service
- Induction of colleagues and trainees
- You are responsible for the realisation of sales-oriented sales.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and maintaining hygiene in the station
- Planning, preparation and control of the daily mise en place
We are looking for employees with all levels of experience. Depending on your level of experience, you can become Commis de Bar (m/f/d), Demi Chef de Rang Bar (m/f/d) or Chef de Rang Bar (m/f/d).
- You have completed training in the catering or hotel industry and have relevant professional experience.
- You have good manners and the ability to work in a team.
- You have a hospitable, open-minded and communicative manner.
- You are motivated, reliable and flexible.